Welcome to the Piedmont family! The physicians and staff at Piedmont OB/GYN welcome new patients. To make an appointment, simply choose an office location that best fits your needs and call for an appointment.
- We also encourage you to complete the new patient forms (listed to the right) and bring them to your appointment. We will also need to make a copy of your insurance card at your appointment.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete any other paperwork.
Transfer to Piedmont OB/GYN
Need to transfer records to our practice? Simply download the medical release waiver, complete, sign the form, and mail to Piedmont OB/GYN to have your records available for your new appointment.
How to Reach Us During Business Hours
If you have questions regarding appointments, prescription refills, billing questions and insurance concerns during regular business hours (8:30am – 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am – 12:00pm on Friday) simply call our office. If a message is left, know that we strive to return calls in a timely manner.
How to Reach Us After Hours
If you need to reach our office after normal business hours, call (864) 455-1270 for our answering service. A physician or nurse will return your call promptly.
If you have an emergency during or after hours, please call 911 and proceed to the nearest emergency department.
If you are pregnant, and you have an emergency or think that you are in labor, proceed to the 6th floor OB triage area of Greenville Memorial Hospital, 701 Grove Road, Greenville.
How to Make the Most of Your Telephone Call
In order for the staff and physicians of Piedmont OB/GYN to assist you in your need, please have the following information prepared prior to your call.
- Correct spelling of your first and last name and well as your date of birth
- A brief description of your problem
- A phone number where we can reach you
- For prescription refills, please call during normal business hours. Please have the pharmacy phone number and name and dose of medication needed.
- Office Closed Monday, May 27thOur office will be closed on Monday May 27, 2013 in observance of Memorial Day. We will reopen for normal Read more →
- Genetic Screening1 in every 100 children is born with a genetic disease, usually to parents with no family history of the Read more →
- Pregnancy and the FluThe 2012-2013 flu season has been especially hard hitting with 47 of 50 states reporting widespread outbreaks of influenza. It Read more →